Sun-dried Tomato, Caper Mixed Green Salad
Created by Amy Jones on February 16, 2017
With this salad, you can use our Bone Broth Miso Dressing or our Simple Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing. Both are delicious smothered on top. If you want to make this your dinner, throw in some cooked quinoa or a few large spoonfuls of hummus and falafels or raw crackers.
- Serves: 1
- Few big handfuls mixed green salad
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes soaked in oil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, toasted
- Add all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.