Simple Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
Created by Amy Jones on January 9, 2017
This is such an easy dressing to prepare but it can make even the most basic salad taste great. Simply toss arugula and tomatoes or maybe apples with the dressing and you’ll be set.
- Yield: 2 cups
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- Blend all above ingredients in a blender, leaving olive oil for last. Slowly add in 3 cups of olive oil until well blended.