Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Coconut Oil
Created by Amy Jones on October 19, 2016
A fall-winter favorite. Pair with a meat or fish or a soup, such as our Winter Curry Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup.
- Yield: 2-4 as a side dish
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, stems cut and halved
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200C)
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Rinse the brussel sprouts and cut off ends and cut in half. Put in mixing bowl.
- Pour coconut oil, salt and cayenne on brussels and toss.
- Spread on baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes on the top shelf in the oven.