Oven-Roasted Broccolini with Garlic and Red Wine Vinegar
Created by Amy Jones on December 7, 2016
This is our go-to side dish recipe. Once you have the garlic confit prepared, it’s easy to make, and tastes like it came straight out of a restaurant.
- Yield: 2-4 people as a side
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic confit *recipe below
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 to 4 Heads Garlic
- 1 cup Good Quality Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash and dry broccolini
- Place broccolini on a cookie sheet in the oven for 10 minutes. Flip and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Place broccolini in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Remove from oven and return broccolini to bowl. Add garlic confit, red wine vinegar and red pepper flakes.
- Place back in the oven for another 2 minutes. Serve crispy.
- Remove the cloves from the head and cut off the ends of the cloves and remove skin.
- Place the peeled cloves in a pot and cover with olive oil.
- Cook the garlic over low heat for about 45 minutes or until the garlic is soft (not brown).
- Add the garlic and oil to a glass jar. Let cool then store in the refrigerator for up to two months.