Matcha Chia Pudding
Created by Amy Jones on April 11, 2018
Adapted from CAP BEAUTY
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons @glowflowchefs Matcha Latte Blend
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes (we recommend toasted matcha coconut flakes using @glowflowchefs matcha blend)
- Whisk together coconut/almond milk, water, chia seeds and matcha latte blend. Let sit for at least 45 minutes, or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- While the chia is setting, cut the blackberries in half, mix with honey, cardamom, salt and let sit.
- When ready to enjoy, spoon the blackberry mixture over the chia pudding and pour the coconut flakes on top.