Created by Amy Jones on October 19, 2016
We love Indian spices so we’re often looking for ways to incorporate the seasonings into our food. This is a quick, easy side dish for week nights when you want something flavorful.
- Serves: 4
- Yield: 4 as a side dish
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and broken or cut into florets
- 1 large onion
- dash salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Preheat the oven to 450F or 230C.
- Melt ghee in a large saucepan.
- Add coriander, cumin, curry and turmeric to the pan. Stir so the spices don't stick to the pan. Add the onions. Stir to coat.
- Add cauliflower florets to the pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss to coat cauliflower and mix with onions.
- Now place cauliflower and onions on a baking sheet.
- Roast until cauliflower is browned to your liking, about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle lime juice and zest on top.