Go-To Kale Cheesy Kale Salad
Created by Amy Jones on February 11, 2017
I constantly find myself returning to this salad because it’s super quick to make, taste great and doesn’t require too many ingredients.
- Serves: 2
- 10 big handfuls kale, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 yellow or orange bell pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons braggs liquid aminos
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds or hemp seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place torn kale in a large bowl
- Pour olive oil on kale and add avocado. Massage oil and avocado into kale until the kale softens and has a dark green, shiny tint.
- Add diced bell pepper, if adding.
- Add the lemon juice and braggs and toss.
- Add nutritional yeast and cayenne pepper and toss again.
- Top salad with pumpkin seeds or hemp seeds.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.