Ginger Sesame Dressing
Created by Amy Jones on August 18, 2016
A go-to dressing for asian-inspired meals and salads.
- Total Time: 3m
- Yield: Makes enough for 2 salads. If making a large salad, double the recipe.
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 lime or 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon braggs liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or oil of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- dash red pepper
- dash salt and pepper
- Whisk in a bowl or add ingredients to a glass jar and shake.