Creamy Dairy-Free Green Goddess Dressing
Created by Amy Jones on January 12, 2017
Make a boring salad instantly a satisfying meal. We love adding this dressing to a mixed salad with cucumbers, sun-dried tomatoes and dill. Add chicken and you’ve got yourself lunch or dinner.
- Yield: Makes 4+ cups
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup tahini or sunflower seed butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons ume plum vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spirulina
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Blend all ingredients in a high-power blender.