Creamy Beet Strawberry Smoothie (Body Bliss Shake)
Created by Amy Jones on September 10, 2016
This bright pink smoothie is delightful. It’s also a great detoxifier, so excellent after an indulgent night. The beet aids in cleansing the liver. The lemon helps with digestion and detoxifies and alkalizes, and the strawberries are high in antioxidants.
- Serves: 1
- Yield: 1 glass
- 1 cup coconut water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger juice or small knob of ginger, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 beet
- 1/2 celery stalk
- 1/4 avocado, pitted
- teaspoon optional: 1 teaspoon acai powder
- Blend all ingredients in a high-power blender until smooth. *Be sure to add liquid ingredient first.