Citrus Divinity Smoothie
Created by Amy Jones on August 17, 2016
This is one of our all-time favorite summer smoothies. It’s refreshing and hydrating for hot days, and it’s packed with fiber and vitamin C from the greens and grapefruit. It will leave you feeling zingy with energy and quite divine!
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: 1
- Category: smoothie
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice or 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey or stevia (liquid or powdered)
- 1/4 cup ice
- If using a whole grapefruit and lemon, remove the peel and seeds.
- Blend all ingredients in a high-power blender until smooth. *Be sure to add liquid ingredients first.