Cacao Bliss Balls
Created by Amy Jones on November 25, 2018
We often serve these at our pop-up events in New Orleans and they are a fan favorite! We make the blends using our cacao bliss blend. They’re super easy to make using only a few ingredients a bowl and your hands. Keep them in the fridge as a grab and go snack.
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or 2 tbsp monk fruit for sugar free)
- 2 tablespoons Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil, depending on the consistency of almond butter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter, maple or monk fruit and coconut flour. Whisk, then use hands to combine further.
- Cover bowl and freeze for 15 minutes
- Store in the fridge.