Baked Zucchini Carrot Poppers
Created by Amy Jones on January 10, 2017
A great side dish for kids and hubbies.
- Serves: 4
- 2 zucchini, shredded or grated
- 2 carrots, shredded or grated
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herb seasoning (Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Thyme)
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- Grease a baking dish or lay parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Create popper size balls with the mixture and place on the tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove from oven and flip poppers. Bake for another 15 minutes.