Adaptogenic S’mores Brownies (no bake)
Created by Amy Jones on April 9, 2018
I’m still amazed how well these came out considering how easy they are to make. They don’t require baking! I had all the ingredients to make s’mores in my pantry…why? Because I’m obsessed with them. But, I had yet to make them, so I thought why not throw everything together and make bars.
- Yield: 12-14 bars
- 1 stick Kerrygold butter
- 1 bag Dandies Classic Vanilla Flavor Air-Puffed marshmallows
- 2 bars 50% or more dark chocolate
- 2 boxes Pamela's Honey Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Grease a 9 by 13 pan with coconut oil
- In a medium bowl break graham crackers into pieces with hands
- In another medium bowl break chocolate into pieces with hands
- Heat butter in pot (double broiler) if you have.
- Add 3/4 marshmallows. Keep 1/3 marshmallow out. Stir to combine butter and marshmallows until mixture is combined and melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Blend
- Add half of graham crackers. Keep other half in bowl. Sift to combine.
- Add chocolate. Sift to combine
- Now, add mixture to a big glass bowl. Add in remaining marshmallows and gently sift. Add in graham crackers and gently sift
- Pour mixture into baking pan and push down with fingers
- Place in fridge for 30 plus minutes then cut into squares